Question irql not less or equal Problem

Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys thanks for reading and maybe helping me out. I like playing games on my computer and i have never had this problem with other games. Once i start playing gta 5 for 10-20 mins i get the error code irql not less or equal gta with a static sound and blue screen and then my pc reboots itself. I have updated drivers for everything and don't know what to do. I want to play the game and is really frustrating. Please help

Colif

Win 11 Master
yes i have driverbooster pro. It makes sure i have all drivers up to date

They just might not be the right drivers... its been known to install the wrong things. Its done it to me.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

IRQ errors can also be ram
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/xHfT.html

File information:111119-10781-01.dmp (Nov 11 2019 - 11:21:29)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Driver warnings:*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cpuz148_x64.sys
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: Corsair.Service.CpuIdRemote64.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 12 Hour(s), 04 Min(s), and 08 Sec(s)

Comment: The overclocking driver "RTCore64.sys" was found on your system. (MSI Afterburner)

BIOS info was not included in the dump file. This can sometimes mean an outdated BIOS is being used.

This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/xHfT.html

File information:111119-10781-01.dmp (Nov 11 2019 - 11:21:29)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Driver warnings:*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cpuz148_x64.sys
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: Corsair.Service.CpuIdRemote64.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 12 Hour(s), 04 Min(s), and 08 Sec(s)

Comment: The overclocking driver "RTCore64.sys" was found on your system. (MSI Afterburner)

BIOS info was not included in the dump file. This can sometimes mean an outdated BIOS is being used.

This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.
i cleaned my c drive fully, you think that would fix it? had nothing but game downloads in it and if i cant play games what's the point

Nov 11, 2019
Haha, yes i wiped the c drive , windows started all over. The file was linked to windows and while windows was running i couldn't delete it and when it did it would it would come back. So yeah it worked i could only play for 30 mins before getting the blue screen now i can play for hours. Also i moved my main files to the D drive and just wiped out things i didn't need. The file is gone aswell. Long answer short wiping the c drive took the virus with it and i have not a blue screen in 3 days