[SOLVED] Is 2, 140mm in this location Okay?

Sep 8, 2022
Hey guys, just finished my build a few hours ago. Runs fine so far but I'm wondering. I initially thought I could use 3, 140mm fans in front however they do not fit with the 3fan Corsair AIO. Thus, I removed the 3rd and moved the two closer towards the middle of the front which leaves some gaps in the top and bottom. Do you think I should purchase 3, 120mm fans that will fit top to bottom or the 2, 140mm will suffice?

I've included an image of how it looks. you can see the gap on the top and bottom areas. What do you think?
Missing a fan

Sep 8, 2022
https://www.datocms-assets.com/34299/1653378210-case_h7-flow_digital-manual-en_pdf_2203.pdf
[Page 22]
Why are the fans installed behind the fan tray, instead of in front, like in the manual's diagram?

Omg, that is probably it, rofl. Dude. I was overwhelmed putting this thing together and tired. THANK YOU for that. I'm not sure why it didn't hit me immediately to think of that but I was building this off a corner of a table so I didn't have great angles to see. I either had it facing me or away from me. Holy that's awesome dude, lol. Tomorrow I'll redo the front fans. THANK YOU AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator: