Question Is 5 1100 rpm fans adequate for cooling my system?

OmegaOrigins

Prominent
May 15, 2019
Two front intakes, one rear exhaust and one top rear exhaust, would be plenty for that system. 2000rpm fans are for systems that need extremely good cooling performance and no thought for noise levels. 1500rpm fans are generally the average. What fans are you looking at, specifically?

OmegaOrigins

Prominent
May 15, 2019
I sent a link to the amazon page, but they are upHere rgb case fans, which are actually completely disconnected from the mobo, instead connecting straight to the psu and controlling the fan speeds and rgb with a remote.

Obviously, those are not high quality fans, but you already know that. I'm not a fan (no pun intended, this time) of static controlled case fans and much prefer to see them controlled via thermal response through the motherboard or a motherboard connected hub, but certainly those fans should provide more than enough cooling performance if you can live with having to adjust the speed manually for different conditions OR live with them being full speed all the time if you just want to set and forget.

I think most users would be far happier with fans that can connect via PWM or voltage controlled headers but I also understand that just one decent case fan cost about 75% of the cost of those five fans. If you can live with those conditions and the fact that you'll likely be replacing those fans in less than two years if they are going to be in a mostly on 24/7 machine, then I doubt the ability to keep the system cool is going to be one of your more pressing concerns. Should be fine if you are ok with all that.