[SOLVED] Is a 550W psu enough?

Jul 14, 2021
the recommended wattage for my components is 447 watts. Is my psu which is a Antec NeoEco 550W 80 Plus enough to power up my pc ?without facing any problems thanks.

Solution
^ That's reality. And a good reason why online psu calculators are widely considered absolute garbage. Pretty much guaranteed at the bottom of that page was a paid sponsor recommended psu they say you should purchase.

That Antec NeoEco could be considered somewhat overkill, but it's still a respectable psu for that pc.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
^ That's reality. And a good reason why online psu calculators are widely considered absolute garbage. Pretty much guaranteed at the bottom of that page was a paid sponsor recommended psu they say you should purchase.

That Antec NeoEco could be considered somewhat overkill, but it's still a respectable psu for that pc.

Solution
Jul 14, 2021

yeah thanks for letting me know