[SOLVED] Is a single power cord enough for a philips 47PFL5008T or must i go through an adapter?

Oct 14, 2019
I cannot remember, but does philips 47PFL5008T need a separate adapter the the ac cable must go through, or will the ac cable alone work just fine? Thanks!

EDIT: After some serious googeling, i figured it it will function with just the power cable from tv to the outlet itself, so it doesn't need to go through any adapter.

Last edited:
Solution
I cannot remember, but does philips 47PFL5008T need a separate adapter the the ac cable must go through, or will the ac cable alone work just fine? Thanks!

EDIT: After some serious googeling, i figured it it will function with just the power cable from tv to the outlet itself, so it doesn't need to go through any adapter.
As long as your mains power is 220VAC to 240VAC. If you have 120VAC you would have to use a transformer.

kanewolf

Titan

As long as your mains power is 220VAC to 240VAC. If you have 120VAC you would have to use a transformer.

Solution