Question Is Adata Ram Good?

Jun 16, 2019
Im deciding to buy Adata XPG Spectrix d41 because it will suit better my budget.
The Ram speed will be 3200mhz.
Is it good or should I settle for another?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Hello again my friend!

I use Adata in quite a few builds and think they are usually pretty good.
If they suit your budget better, they will be absolutely fine, for example the XPG Z1 (usually at 4200 speeds which is not needed) the Adata perform better than the Vengeance LPX at a cheaper price.

You can also see how it competes pretty well against other large competitors in a simple way here:
https://www.tomshardware.co.uk/adata-xpg-z1-crucial-ddr4-x99,review-33087-7.html

ADATA usually offer good prices for the performance achieved.

Jun 16, 2019
Hello again my friend!

I use Adata in quite a few builds and think they are usually pretty good.
If they suit your budget better, they will be absolutely fine, for example the XPG Z1 (usually at 4200 speeds which is not needed) the Adata perform better than the Vengeance LPX at a cheaper price.

You can also see how it competes pretty well against other large competitors in a simple way here:
https://www.tomshardware.co.uk/adata-xpg-z1-crucial-ddr4-x99,review-33087-7.html

ADATA usually offer good prices for the performance achieved.
Will they hold up in the long run? Like they might downgrade as time passes (is there such a thing lol)
Im swapping them for Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200mhz.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Will they hold up in the long run? Like they might downgrade as time passes (is there such a thing lol)
Im swapping them for Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200mhz.
ADATA are usually a "get way you pay for" and nowadays they are a kind of mid range brand. I'm not sure how failure rates of ADATA compare to others, but most ADATA RAM nowdays is covered by a lifetime warranty:

1.1 DRAM Modules / Memory Cards / Card Readers :
ADATA DRAM Modules / Memory Cards / Card Readers are all covered by a lifetime warranty commencing from the purchase date.

Exceptions :
(1) Card Readers: USB-C OTG Readers covered by a 1-year warranty; AI910 Lightning Reader covered by a 2-year warranty.

They wouldn't have that warranty if they expected them to fail soon - and equally even if they did - lifetime warranty!

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Another Question, is Team Elite NightHawk also good? they are also in my budget range.
If the timings meet your needs (if they are the same price as others, but has better latency or timings for example) then you can't really go wrong with any reputable RAM manufacturer. Team Elite also offer lifetime warranty like the others, as they don't really expect them to fail.

Reactions: xBluegum