Question Is Antec BP350PS PRO EC 350watt psu good?

utkrist_karki

Reputable
Feb 6, 2019
Im on a tight budget so im building a very budget system for light gaming and some esports titles.

Core 2 quad q9550
4GB DDR3 ram ( will upgrade to 8 after a month)
Zotac GTX 950 2GB /or GTX 750ti 2GB (6pin one)
320GB hdd
1 case fan

Now the problem is the third world country. The best budget psu (in india)
is corsair vs450 which costs $55 here in nepal. Cant put that much on a psu.
I don't feel good buying a 660w goldkist psu being highly reputed on my country cause its generic

But then i found this psu.
Only costs me $35 which is still a lot but I can atleast be relieved!

Anyway will the psu power the system well? Or do I have to get the gtx750ti else.
There is a $95 EVGA GTX750TI lowprofile ( video of the owner shows that it is very power efficient only 40w at max load) used but that means no psu and back to a brandless noname psu.

Lutfij

Titan
The VS is an expensive paper weight. The Antec unit you've listed isn't even adequate for the entire system with a GTX950 in it. For a GTX750Ti, you're barely cutting it. The PSU is the heart of your build, skimp on it and when the unit will have a heart attack, the entire system will end up dead or worse a fire hazard.

You should be looking at a PSU that is at least 450W and is of a reliably build quality. You're located in Nepal? What is your budget?

utkrist_karki

Reputable
Feb 6, 2019
But the nvidia's website recommends a minimum psu of 300w for a gtx 950.
Its a 90W model.

Yeah it is possible to buy the vs450 but do you recommend it for this system?
Might have to wait for some while.
The latest online price I got in Nepal is $57 but it could be a bit lower in offline market.

So,the antec bp350w pro ec is not sufficient? It even has a 8pin and 6+2pin
They say 350w of continuous power (my system might eat ~240watts of power)

Anyway here's the link to the psu in my country .Can you check it out?

https://www.daraz.com.np/products/a...0e.searchlist.list.12.62c26381oZPpar&search=1

So the price has increased to $48