[SOLVED] Is Antec Neo Eco Gold Zen recommended for 1080 medium gaming?

sxk1277

Great
Mar 19, 2020
Build: XPS 8700 with aftermarket RX 580 OC

I'm thinking they are made by Seasonic so they can't be all that bad. I'm just scared to just buy it without reading an analysis since I'm new to this field.

Solution

I'm thinking they are made by Seasonic so they can't be all that bad. I'm just scared to just buy it without reading an analysis since I'm new to this field.
It's a new model, released in 4th quarter 2019. Until there's a comprehensive review including thorough testing and teardown with component analysis your decision is limited to evaluating the models specs and Antec's overall reputation. If the OEM is Seasonic that's a good thing.

It's a new model, released in 4th quarter 2019. Until there's a comprehensive review including thorough testing and teardown with component analysis your decision is limited to evaluating the models specs and Antec's overall reputation. If the OEM is Seasonic that's a good thing.

Solution

sxk1277

Great
Mar 19, 2020
I will be buying their 500W version for my build XPS 8700 with RX 580 and 2 large LCD monitors. Would that be ok?

My average usage includes always have 100 tabs open, playing Apex Legends 1080p on medium graphics while streaming it. Thanks

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I will be buying their 500W version for my build XPS 8700 with RX 580 and 2 large LCD monitors. Would that be ok?

My average usage includes always have 100 tabs open, playing Apex Legends 1080p on medium graphics while streaming it. Thanks
Personally, I would recommend a bit more wattage (in the event you upgrade your GPU). Just something to consider.