Question Is ASUS PRIME B360M-K overclockable?

Jun 9, 2019
I guess the title says it all. I want to pair it with a i5-9600K. I know the Z-mobos supports OC, but does the K models also? I tried searching on google but couldn’t find anything, even though I am pretty sure I read somewhere that K-models can be OC’ed

Jun 9, 2019
If I buy a non-overclockable motherboard, would the CPU have any advantage over non-K cpus at all? Theoretically speaking for example would I5-9600K be better than i5-9600 if you don’t overclock? Or would you just compare base clock speed and see which ever is highest?

WildCard999

Titan
If I buy a non-overclockable motherboard, would the CPU have any advantage over non-K cpus at all? Theoretically speaking for example would I5-9600K be better than i5-9600 if you don’t overclock? Or would you just compare base clock speed and see which ever is highest?
If you don't care to overclock then you can save a considerable amount of money by getting the 9400F ($160) over the 9600K ($260) and with both of them at stock speeds I doubt it would be noticeable in gaming.