[SOLVED] Is corsair 175r a good case?

hasanuzzaman015

Reputable
Oct 15, 2019
I am looking for a good pc case under budget. looks matter to me and I want rgb if possible. also side window is a must for me. so, this corsair 175r caught my eye but i can't find any reviews about this. Is this a good case? does it have good ventilation? if not, what other case can you recommend under 60 usd? thanks in advance.

Solution
I am planning to get a Thermaltake 3.0 Water 3.0 Riing RGB 280. What other case should i check?

As the Thermaltake 3.0 Water 3.0 Riing RGB 280 is 27mm thick, and the fan is 25mm thick, resulting in a total 52mm thickness, you are going to have a hard time finding a good mid-tower for that. Even most Full-Towers have a hard time fitting that in the top section.

If you wish to use the front mount section, there are more good cases you can choose from. Phanteks, Corsair, Cooler Master, Antec, Fractal Design, NZXT, or Silverstone are good cases that have cases within your specifications. It's a matter of taste as to what you would like.
I am planning to get a Thermaltake 3.0 Water 3.0 Riing RGB 280. What other case should i check?

As the Thermaltake 3.0 Water 3.0 Riing RGB 280 is 27mm thick, and the fan is 25mm thick, resulting in a total 52mm thickness, you are going to have a hard time finding a good mid-tower for that. Even most Full-Towers have a hard time fitting that in the top section.

If you wish to use the front mount section, there are more good cases you can choose from. Phanteks, Corsair, Cooler Master, Antec, Fractal Design, NZXT, or Silverstone are good cases that have cases within your specifications. It's a matter of taste as to what you would like.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS