Question Is Encore-Pc a good place to buy a pc?

loganfraser

Honorable
May 2, 2014
Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody has ordered from Encore-Pc before? They sell refurbished pcs in the UK at fairly decent prices. I know you can get refurbished and used pcs elsewhere but I am a bit hesitant in getting one without a warranty as I have had problems in the past. Plus you seem to be able to get a 10% discount on the first order here which makes it a bit more reasonable. If not are there any other similar websites where I could get a pc? It doesn't need to be amazing as I am just going to be using it as an office pc at home and not for gaming or anything like that.

Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
If it's only for word/number crunching as an office machine, you're best off buying a second hand system off Ebay or at the very least look at the bottom dollar system's across the www. It's not mentioned how long the warranty period for said products are on Encore but you should know that the time frame for warranty is purposely limited by the manufacturer's themselves, unless there is a contractual obligation to extend warranty period beyond 30 days or maybe 3 months.

Reactions: loganfraser