Question Is every facebook account hackable?

Aug 27, 2019
I am a free fire player. I used to log into game with my fb account. I also enabled 2 step verification in my fb account. My question is " Is my facebook account hackable?" I use my gmail instead of my mobile number to log into my fb account.
I already reached high levels in free fire. Now I am anxious of my fb account because if my facebook account is hacked by someone, I will unable to play free fire again.

A lot of account hacking is done from an already available list of passwords or malware installed on your computer. They get a list of usernames and passwords from another web site that was hacked, and try that same logon on a bunch of different things, Facebook, email, banking sites. Since a lot of people re-use their logon info on several sites, this works.

Since you are using two factor authentication, that makes getting into your account a lot harder, 99.9% of the time the hackers won't bother trying to crack your account if they can't logon the first time. Unless you are the president or are super rich and they can steal money from you, it's not worth their time to break into just some random person's account.