Question Is g2g.com legit and safe place to sell my game account ?

eziowar

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2015
Hi, is g2g.com a legit and safe place to sell my game account? In g2g.com i see if i successfully sell a game account the payment get stored in g2g account and doesn't directly transferred to my bank account. So can i trust g2g that they will transfer that money to my bank account and wont scam me after i sold my game account on g2g? Please suggest me if there's better website to sell game accounts.

Last edited:

35below0

Respectable
Jan 3, 2024
No personal experience. I don't think you get scammed, they just charge you a fee every time you transfer to your account.

Not sure i would want to buy from that site. Items and such are probably ok and they're silly things to buy anyway. But Steam keys? Or Windows keys?

Jun 7, 2024
No it's a scammy site, both for buyers and sellers, because after 24/48 hours one can change back information of mail/password of the account and scam it and the support of the site will respond with prefabricated answers, so do not EVER buy/sell anything on it

Reactions: 35below0
Jun 28, 2024
I have been using g2g since 2021
very bad site to sell accounts
zero protection as a seller
clients can refund their money
after playing on the accounts and ruining the mmr and the winrate
my best advice to avoid g2g
the site is not that good even below average not even saying acceptable.
they are many other sites out there, good luck !

USAFRet

Titan
Hi, is g2g.com a legit and safe place to sell my game account? In g2g.com i see if i successfully sell a game account the payment get stored in g2g account and doesn't directly transferred to my bank account. So can i trust g2g that they will transfer that money to my bank account and wont scam me after i sold my game account on g2g? Please suggest me if there's better website to sell game accounts.
Disregarding G2G, does that game platform allow selling of user accounts?

What platform is it? Steam? Something else?

TRENDING THREADS