Question Is getting 65-80 degrees c on load ok?

Jul 6, 2019
I have a Rx 570 xfx and i wanted to know if this was this was a good temp.If these temps are bad what can i do to decrease them via software.My gpu is brand new so its clean.I have a 500 w psu from antec.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

May 12, 2019
I have a Rx 570 xfx and i wanted to know if this was this was a good temp.If these temps are bad what can i do to decrease them via software.My gpu is brand new so its clean.I have a 500 w psu from antec.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
It's okay to have 60-80f° but 96 or above may be harmful . If you want to decrease the temperature then use optimization. My recommendation would be use smart system care ,it completely automatic and will help you boost up your gaming experience.

It's okay to have 60-80f° but 96 or above may be harmful . If you want to decrease the temperature then use optimization. My recommendation would be use smart system care ,it completely automatic and will help you boost up your gaming experience.
f??
No one (in the modern world) uses Fahrenheit to measure Temps

Celsius - and anything up to 90'C is do able, although 80'C is fine still a little warm but not in anyway damaging. When things get too hot, it will slow its self down.