[SOLVED] is it 1333mhz or 1600mhz?

Dec 30, 2019
when i check on task manager > performance >memory speed say 1600mhz and when I check it on CMD using command "wmic memorychip get speed" speed say 1333mhz, however when i install CPU-Z > memory I can see the DRAM say 798.1mhz really dont know what is DRAM means so... is it 1333mhz or 1600mhz trying to buy extra 8gb ddr3 to match the same model for my current existing 8gb ram

Solution
If you plan in buying another 8GB from the same brand and model there is no guarantee that it will work. Mixing RAM when they did not come in a kit sold together in a pair it's a risk you take. You could have instability issues.

If CPU-Z says 798.1MHz then your RAM is running at 1600MHz right now. You can check in your BIOS too.
If you plan in buying another 8GB from the same brand and model there is no guarantee that it will work. Mixing RAM when they did not come in a kit sold together in a pair it's a risk you take. You could have instability issues.

If CPU-Z says 798.1MHz then your RAM is running at 1600MHz right now. You can check in your BIOS too.

Solution
when i check on task manager > performance >memory speed say 1600mhz and when I check it on CMD using command "wmic memorychip get speed" speed say 1333mhz, however when i install CPU-Z > memory I can see the DRAM say 798.1mhz really dont know what is DRAM means so... is it 1333mhz or 1600mhz trying to buy extra 8gb ddr3 to match the same model for my current existing 8gb ram
It's DDR so 798.1x2= ???