Question is it compatible?

AbdoRamadan

Prominent
Jul 17, 2022
I want use my old graphic card (Sapphire Readon R7 260x. 2gb) on motherboard gigabyte h 610 (intel i512400f). is it compatible Or not?

That's not really how bottlenecks work. If your engineering program only uses the CPU to perform its calculations or exports, then the GPU is only there to provide visuals. It won't hinder the CPU's performance.
That being said, if your engineering program DOES require your GPU to do any rendering and calculation ALONG with your CPU, then yes, your GPU will bottleneck your CPU's performance since that GPU is really outdated compared to your 12400f.

Reactions: AbdoRamadan

AbdoRamadan

Prominent
Jul 17, 2022
That's not really how bottlenecks work. If your engineering program only uses the CPU to perform its calculations or exports, then the GPU is only there to provide visuals. It won't hinder the CPU's performance.
That being said, if your engineering program DOES require your GPU to do any rendering and calculation ALONG with your CPU, then yes, your GPU will bottleneck your CPU's performance since that GPU is really outdated compared to your 12400f.
Thank you bro ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️