is it fixable or i managed to BBQ something ?

Shade945

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013
Well nast night i completed my first build (asrock z77 xtreme4 , i5 3570k , msi(twin frozn)gtx 760 , samsung 840 evo , wd caviar blue 1tb , gskill ripjaws 8gb , ocz zs 750 w) and when i turn it on it worked fine . Then i decided to move some cables around to fix space in my desk and when i decided to turn it on again i got a spike , power went out at whole house , and after that it doesnt give the bios on the screen.. like there is no communication between those 2 ..i tried it on 2 screens and they both give no signal.... also on the mb it says a2 at dr debug which means ide detect... so i burned anything ? Solutions ? Also the fans work properly (gpu cpu case)

Shade945

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013
Also i tried to put an old sata disk which was in my laptop and still the A2 error remained... both hdd's (laptop and Wd) i could feel em working , how do i test if my ssd is working so i can pinpoint if it is problem of the mobo or the hard drives ?

Shade945

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013
So now i have this prob.... i removed one stick of ram and gpu and i can see bios... but when i try to log at windows (either xp (laptop one) or 7(ssd)) after the loading bar and the log i see a blue screen of death (for less than 1 sec) and it restarts...any suggestions ?