Is it me, or do Samsung devices suck

unplanned bacon

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2014
I know this isn't computer hardware, but anyway.
Every Samsung device I've owned, except the SSD in my PC has had a problem or broke/died really quickly.

P2 (MP3 player): Jack socket failed and became really loose
Samsung Tocco Lite: Screen lost calibration within about 24 months of getting it

S4: Poor build quality and countless issues (rebooting (it can't stay on at less than 20% power when it's turned on or taken off the plug), had issues with not being able to hear anyone and they couldn't hear me, had issues with not being able to dial out and mobile data not working it broke my SD card, crashing, cracked bezel, overheating and (it fell from the counter) repeatedly rebooting and crashing, the buttons on the front don't work properly and now I've got a black screen after it's been stuck on the boot logo for ages.

Samsung TV (not personally mine): PS4's sound gives out whenever it wants. The LG TV has no such issue

My old Nokia fell in the road and survived. You can see the battle damage, but it still runs like a boss. My old laptop fell off a table, split its upper casing and continued working like a boss. By contrast the S4 started going bad within 12 months of getting it

Was scared of putting the 840 Evo in my PC given it's made by Samsung and therefore, in keeping with their track record, I expected it to die