[SOLVED] Is it possible to a CPU cause coil whine on a motherboard?

Feb 22, 2019
Hello, I think I'm the most unlucky person in the world.

This month I set up a computer and realized that it had coil whine on the motherboard (Aorus Z390 PRO) when idle and GPU (ZOTAC RTX 2080 AMP) when playing. The one on the GPU is low and it did not bother me too much, so I put it aside but the one on the motherboard was too loud, I sent it for warranty. I got one Asus Z390 Maximus XI Hero in place of the other mobo, 2 days after the setup with the new mobo, same issue, replaced it for another Asus Z390 Maximus XI Hero and a few days after the replacement coil whine again. Is it possible the CPU (i9 9900k) is causing coil whine?

The first time i've tested the components separately on a friends computers to be shure whe the whine is coming from.

Solution
The only thing that can cause coil wine is the hardware itself.A bit of coil whine is normal.The other thing is unstable power flow.
Feb 22, 2019
I would be a lot more convinced a certain psu could cause a whine in multiple boards than a certain cpu. I honestly don't know how the cpu itself could do it

I already tested with 5 diferent PSUs :/

The only options i'm seeing is that PSU (EVGA 750W GQ) is creating the whine that stays forever or is CPU. The only components that i didn't swaped is CPU and RAM.