Question Is it possible to bypass school domain login?

Nov 20, 2022
Hi,
I recently won a bunch of desktops on an auction from a local high school. My plan was to part out almost all of them, but I wanted to keep a few for other things like a server, etc. They all have windows 10 loaded on them, but it requires a domain login as they would have at the school. Is there any way to somehow wipe this and restore it to a fresh windows 10 system? If not, do you have any other recommendations? I don’t want to have to purchase windows just to be able to use these.
Thanks

Hi,
I recently won a bunch of desktops on an auction from a local high school. My plan was to part out almost all of them, but I wanted to keep a few for other things like a server, etc. They all have windows 10 loaded on them, but it requires a domain login as they would have at the school. Is there any way to somehow wipe this and restore it to a fresh windows 10 system? If not, do you have any other recommendations? I don’t want to have to purchase windows just to be able to use these.
Thanks
Nope and it would be illegal anyway. They bought or received a volume license and it's their and not yours. Users just "borrow" it while eligible.
Best you can do is to reinstall W10 but leave it unlicensed and let buyer get their own license , it will be enough to try and show that all's working and buyer would just have to enter new (purchased) activation code. Would not have to reinstall.