[SOLVED] Is it possible to install dual monitors on Asus B360 Prime - Please help

Jan 8, 2019
Is it possible to connect two monitors on Asus B360 Prime motherboard. From what I know I can only have two monitors with same display but I need more working space on the display. There is one VGA port and one DVI port on the motherboard and I do not have a graphic card installed.

I have I5 8th Gen and Intel (R) UHD Graphics 630

Expert opinion required.

Solution

Yes just like dual monitors on a graphics card. Graphics cards specify that they can support multiple monitors. I've never sen that with a motherboard.

Try it and find out..

I have never tried it. But it may be possible.

mmpotatoesxdd

Prominent
Aug 25, 2017
Depending on your cpu and integrated graphics, perhaps you may want to pick up a cheap gpu? Otherwise, yes it is completely possible to use both outputs at the same time.

Jan 8, 2019

Any suggestion as to how? Like one monitor to be connected to DVI and another to VGA.

Jan 8, 2019

I have I5 8th Gen and Intel (R) UHD Graphics 630

If there is not way to have two displays to work on with the current configuration, yes a cheap GPU would be an ideal solution.

Yes just like dual monitors on a graphics card. Graphics cards specify that they can support multiple monitors. I've never sen that with a motherboard.

Try it and find out..

Solution