Is it possible to move my Alienware Aurora r5 components to a new case

Sep 11, 2018
I would like to move my components to a new case but I’m having some problems with it. First off I don’t know how many fan connectors are on the motherboard(I’m hoping there are at least 4) and would a 240 mm liquid cpu cooler be comparable. Also I would like to know if this motherboard is compatible with the NZXT H50i Case with rob(if it’s not then what cases if any are compatible). Thanks - Vince

Solution
From the pictures I can find, it looks like the motherboard is a standard micro-ATX format. You should be able to make it work in another case with minimal fuss (hopefully). From the pictures I can find there is a CPU fan header, a front fan header near the RAM slots, and a top case fan header above the CPU socket. If you want to run more fans they will need to be run off your PSU and won't be motherboard controlled.
From the pictures I can find, it looks like the motherboard is a standard micro-ATX format. You should be able to make it work in another case with minimal fuss (hopefully). From the pictures I can find there is a CPU fan header, a front fan header near the RAM slots, and a top case fan header above the CPU socket. If you want to run more fans they will need to be run off your PSU and won't be motherboard controlled.

Solution