[SOLVED] Is it possible to split a curved monitor in 3 desktops permanently?

Aug 11, 2020
Hello!
I've been looking for a solution for this without success. I don't want resized windows all over my desktop (thats what samsung's tool easy setting box does, split the screen into a grid and you can attach a window into one of the squares). Instead I want to split the screen into separate desktops as in 3 different monitors so when when rebooting everything stays the same.
Thank you in advance,

Solution
virtual desktop seems like the only way. i can't think of any way i ave ever seen to do such a thing as you are asking.

seems like you want all these "screens" to be visible at once and i'm not sure that is possible on a permanent basis. virtual desktops would let you set each one and easily swap between them at will.

Ralston18

Titan
As in a class room setting where the instructor's screen is sent to all of the student's individual computer/desktop screens?

Or:

Your desktop screen being 3 "windows" split so that Window 1 goes to Desktop 1, Window 2 goes to Desktop 2, and lastly, Window 3 goes to Desktop 3.

Aug 11, 2020
The second one.

Thanks for replying,

As in a class room setting where the instructor's screen is sent to all of the student's individual computer/desktop screens?

Or:

Your desktop screen being 3 "windows" split so that Window 1 goes to Desktop 1, Window 2 goes to Desktop 2, and lastly, Window 3 goes to Desktop 3.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
virtual desktop seems like the only way. i can't think of any way i ave ever seen to do such a thing as you are asking.

seems like you want all these "screens" to be visible at once and i'm not sure that is possible on a permanent basis. virtual desktops would let you set each one and easily swap between them at will.

Reactions: Glocker4576
Solution
Aug 11, 2020
Ok, I'll see if virtual desktops solve my problems,

Many thanks,