[SOLVED] Is It Possibly To Work Two Computers OS on a 29" Ultra Wide Montor?

Oct 14, 2019
I have two HP desktops connected to two 19" LED monitors, and one monitor has seen it's last day. So, I want to buy a LG 29WK600-W Ultra Wide monitor and use it for both computers. I have read where I can connect each computer by HDMI to each HDMI port on the monitor with Split-Screen 2 and view each computer OS.

Did I read that correctly?

Solution
Yep!. Can be done. I called LG Support and the person gave me the lowdown on how it can be done. Connect each PC by HDMI to a HDMI port on the LG Ultra Wide monitor, connect the 2nd PC by the same way... HDMI port to HDMI port. Go to LG website and find the Ultra Wide monitor... ( In this case) LG 29WK600-W and select the Windows Dual Controller software 2.62 version and dowload that file to each computer. Turn on the monitor and set to "split-Screen" and work, play, or whatever with the one Keyboard and mouse. There you have it...working to PC's on one monitor, one keyboard and mouse. Life is good.

USAFRet

Titan
I have two HP desktops connected to two 19" LED monitors, and one monitor has seen it's last day. So, I want to buy a LG 29WK600-W Ultra Wide monitor and use it for both computers. I have read where I can connect each computer by HDMI to each HDMI port on the monitor with Split-Screen 2 and view each computer OS.

Did I read that correctly?
Both systems at the same time?
You read this where?

Oct 14, 2019
Yep!. Can be done. I called LG Support and the person gave me the lowdown on how it can be done. Connect each PC by HDMI to a HDMI port on the LG Ultra Wide monitor, connect the 2nd PC by the same way... HDMI port to HDMI port. Go to LG website and find the Ultra Wide monitor... ( In this case) LG 29WK600-W and select the Windows Dual Controller software 2.62 version and dowload that file to each computer. Turn on the monitor and set to "split-Screen" and work, play, or whatever with the one Keyboard and mouse. There you have it...working to PC's on one monitor, one keyboard and mouse. Life is good.

Solution