[SOLVED] Is it true that Intel CPUs with the suffix F can't use OBS?

Jul 6, 2020
Hello, I'm looking to build a PC with a core i5 9600KF Hexa Core, because I am going to buy a seperate discrete graphics card. My friend told me that I shouldn't do this as I can't use OBS with it and there will be some graphical glitches. Is this true? Should I get the 9600K instead?

Solution
Hello, I'm looking to build a PC with a core i5 9600KF Hexa Core, because I am going to buy a seperate discrete graphics card. My friend told me that I shouldn't do this as I can't use OBS with it and there will be some graphical glitches. Is this true? Should I get the 9600K instead?
With the 9600K you can use the igpu for OBS so it won't impact your CPU or GPU performance.
You can stream with your normal GPU no problem,as long as it supports nvenc as not all new GPUs do,but it will lose a little bit of performance.
as long as your video card drivers support OBS you're fine, otherwise Ryzen folks would've been SOL ;)

With the 9600K you can use the igpu for OBS so it won't impact your CPU or GPU performance.
You can stream with your normal GPU no problem,as long as it supports nvenc as not all new GPUs do,but it will lose a little bit of performance.

Solution