Question Is L3 cache that X3d offer benefit in all e sport and AAA Game?

Jun 15, 2024
Is higher L3 cache that x3d offer will benefit in all game?will it increase all perfomance,stable framerate,undrop gpu usage in cs2 especially in E sport and AAA ?

Colif

Win 11 Master
I don't think it boosts every game type, there are some that don't get a lot of benefit from it.

will it increase all perfomance,stable framerate,undrop gpu usage in cs2 especially in E sport and AAA ?
potentially. It is the main reason the X3d chips perform as well as they do in gaming. Even the 5800x3d is still in top 5 in some games today.

Matching the Ryzen 7 7800X3D up against the formidable Intel Core i9-13900K, and you get a lower-tier processor that can get as many as 281 more fps in CS:GO, making the 7800X3D a very compelling chip for esports players on a more limited budget.
https://www.techradar.com/reviews/amd-ryzen-7-7800x3d
is 864fps at 1080p not enough?

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
i don't see anywhere in that article about what GPU they used. Probably a 4090, so you have to take that into account as well. CPU's were given their best chances to shine.

There are some but I doubt most people playing CSGO are using a 7800x3d with a 4090 to play 1080p. I did say there are some as you can pretty fast refresh rates on monitors now.

I know I wouldn't be restricting myself to only 1080p if I had that CPU/GPU combo but then I don't play CSGO.

game engines aren't always optimised.

TRENDING THREADS