Question Is L3 cache that X3d offer benefit in all e sport and AAA Game?

Jun 15, 2024
Is higher L3 cache that x3d offer will benefit in all game?will it increase all perfomance,stable framerate,undrop gpu usage in cs2 especially in E sport and AAA ?

Colif

Win 11 Master
I don't think it boosts every game type, there are some that don't get a lot of benefit from it.

will it increase all perfomance,stable framerate,undrop gpu usage in cs2 especially in E sport and AAA ?
potentially. It is the main reason the X3d chips perform as well as they do in gaming. Even the 5800x3d is still in top 5 in some games today.

Matching the Ryzen 7 7800X3D up against the formidable Intel Core i9-13900K, and you get a lower-tier processor that can get as many as 281 more fps in CS:GO, making the 7800X3D a very compelling chip for esports players on a more limited budget.
https://www.techradar.com/reviews/amd-ryzen-7-7800x3d
is 864fps at 1080p not enough?

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2024
I don't think it boosts every game type, there are some that don't get a lot of benefit from it.

potentially. It is the main reason the X3d chips perform as well as they do in gaming. Even the 5800x3d is still in top 5 in some games today.

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/amd-ryzen-7-7800x3d
is 864fps at 1080p not enough?
Is overkill ,if i have that kind of FPS i think i never doubt it in the future.some games are shitty like example dota 2 where my pc sit between 220-240 fps and suddenly drop to 130 not during fight but during level up hero,i guess they want to make fair to people who have low end pc.i dont know they have some what kind of animation that makes drop a lot

Colif

Win 11 Master
i don't see anywhere in that article about what GPU they used. Probably a 4090, so you have to take that into account as well. CPU's were given their best chances to shine.

There are some but I doubt most people playing CSGO are using a 7800x3d with a 4090 to play 1080p. I did say there are some as you can pretty fast refresh rates on monitors now.

I know I wouldn't be restricting myself to only 1080p if I had that CPU/GPU combo but then I don't play CSGO.

game engines aren't always optimised.