Is Logitech K120 okay?

Solution
I've owned a k120 for 6 years. The painted letters are coming off "asd" but it still works like day 1. They're painted on not just a thin sticker that wears out. They are actually chipping off possibly from my finger nails scraping them from a claw grip. It's a good slim, quiet keyboard and one of the best cheap membrane mobos I've owned.

Wolfshadw

Titan
You don't need three separate threads asking about keyboards and mice. Instead of creating multiple threads about keyboards and mice, how about you change this one to say:

"Hey! I'm looking for a good keyboard and mouse for my system. I have a budget of $xx.

I've been looking at these keyboards and mice (list them), but don't know much about them. If anyone could provide me with any personal experience or recommend an alternative, it would be appreciated."

Wolfshadw

Wolfshadw

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Rasmus6 : "Trust GXT 280"

Wolfshadw

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Rasmus6 : "Trust GXT 105"

I've owned a k120 for 6 years. The painted letters are coming off "asd" but it still works like day 1. They're painted on not just a thin sticker that wears out. They are actually chipping off possibly from my finger nails scraping them from a claw grip. It's a good slim, quiet keyboard and one of the best cheap membrane mobos I've owned.

Solution