Is my build compatible and worth its price?

Sep 12, 2018
Im new to pc building and I’m deciding to go big now instead of later to avoid further upgrades for a while. CPU is a intel i7 8700k, GPU is a Zotac 1080 ti mini, MOTHERBOARD is a ASUS ROG STRIX Z370, Power supply is a Thermaltake Toughpower Gold 650w PC Power Supply, my ram is Corsair Vengeance RGB LED 32GB (4x8GB), my case is a Thermaltake View 31 TG Mid tower, my cpu cooler is a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120R RGB Processor liquid cooling system, and my water cooling is Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition 3x 120mm CPU Liquid Cooler, my fans are anidees AI Aurelola 120 mm RGB Fan, I have a 2 tb hdd and a 120 gb sdd. Will this build be good and run games at max settings, I’m also into black aesthetics and rgb lights.

Solution
32gb ram for 100$? I don't trust that. The lowest price for 16gb or ram that you would want for your system is around 150$. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ is the best way to link your list.
1. cost of those? Are you building your own?
2. which country?
3. major usage is?
comments on components:
gpu can be better cooling
mb can be cheaper
psu can be better
why 32 gb ram? if needed, buy 2x16 setup is better, harder to run 4 sticks at high speed compared to 2 sticks
cooler may have better performance choice too
case can be better too
ssd kind of too small, get a 500 gb for this kind of budget for faster game loading.

Sep 12, 2018
The cost is a little more then $1,000 and I’m building my own. I’m in the USA and my main priority is gaming. And I went with 32 gigs of ram because it was $100 and usually 16 gigs are $100, so I thought it was a smart choice to save money. I’m only using the ssd for my operating system mostly. And my budget is under $1500 so I don’t want to upgrade my gpu or cpu because that’s pretty much most I can get for price. I like aesthetics on pc a lot so I would like to keep the aesthetics as close to black and rgb, inside parts I can change if they are cheaper, better deal, and look visually pleasing.

tejayd

Prominent
Mar 11, 2018
32gb ram for 100$? I don't trust that. The lowest price for 16gb or ram that you would want for your system is around 150$. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ is the best way to link your list.

Solution