[SOLVED] Is my gpu broken?

Feb 3, 2020
I changed my psu which is 1st player Black Sir PS-500EUW, and after i test it the pc turn on, all the hardware spinning and functioning including my GPU (i see the fan spinning) but the monitor show "no display " message, i try the attach-reattach way but it still show "no display" message, i open my pc and reattach the gpu but this time my pc did not turn on, it shows the sign of no power ( i assumed because my keyboard rgb did not turn on the light effect). I try other power cable, it remain the same. But when i remove the gpu, and connect the hdmi to mobo, it turn on and the monitor show the display. So is it my gpu dead?

Solution
GPU might be dead yes but it could just be that your new psu isnt delivering enough power on the rail to power your gpu, hard to know not knowing the specs but this could also be a solution to this issue

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Given how you changed your PSU, might want to include your older PSU's make and model and it's age and the reason you changed the PSU out.

GPU might be dead yes but it could just be that your new psu isnt delivering enough power on the rail to power your gpu, hard to know not knowing the specs but this could also be a solution to this issue

Solution