Question Is my GPU dead ?

Sep 14, 2021
hi i got 1060 gigabyte been a while since i used it, tried to using by hdmi but i get the 'no signal' on tv, and is not detected in device manager or bios, tried it on 2 different PCs still 'no signal',

I also have a 2080ti GPU so tried it on those same 2 PCs and worked fine on both.

When i use the motherboard hdmi port with the 2080ti installed it doesn't work 'no signal' because the motherboard give the hdmi priority to the gpu if there is one, but when i use the motherboard hdmi while the 1060 installed it works fine like theres no gpu connected, and the fans working fine on the 1060.
ALSO tried: different hdmi cables, update BIOS.

hi i got 1060 gigabyte been a while since i used it, tried to using by hdmi but i get the 'no signal' on tv, and is not detected in device manager or bios, tried it on 2 different PCs still 'no signal',

I also have a 2080ti GPU so tried it on those same 2 PCs and worked fine on both.

When i use the motherboard hdmi port with the 2080ti installed it doesn't work 'no signal' because the motherboard give the hdmi priority to the gpu if there is one, but when i use the motherboard hdmi while the 1060 installed it works fine like theres no gpu connected, and the fans working fine on the 1060.
ALSO tried: different hdmi cables, update BIOS.

Sounds like the card is dead if plugging a HDMI cable in the mobo video works. Does the 1060 even show up in the device manager?