is my hard drive working OK? (see screenshots)

hylomantis1

Prominent
Sep 3, 2017
i have an used hard drive that came out of an pc that someone did away. its a 2 TB samsung hard drive model hd204ui. the thing is that i find it making a lot of noice. when you are doing stuff on the computer and when it is starting up, you can hear it really well. i used some programs to test the hard drive, and to me the results seem fine. but i am going to post them here to hear it from someone who knows more about it than me. because i want to use the hard drive in a pc that i want to sell. so i want to be honest and to be sure about if the hard drive works fine so i don't get in trouble later.

i used PassMark DiskCheckup and Seagate Seatools.
screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Uj2Rw

i tried to screenshot what i thought that was necessary to show you guys. but if there is more info needed, then tell me how.

hylomantis1

Prominent
Sep 3, 2017
i have someone telling me that the drive is not OK because of the 1599 write errors and 2829 RAW read errors and also a high load cycle count. and that makes me curious as well. because he also says that the drive is quite "young" with his 3000 hours and 750 times on/off. and that there are drives that have processed more TB's of data and have no write errors and raw read errors. so is the drive really OK to sell it with an computer? because i read that when a hard drive is starting to make a lot of noice, that it is failing. and i dont think this hard drive is supposed to make this much noice. besides the noice its working fine tho, i have windows 10 installed onto it and it seems to run smoothly.