Question Is my mobo broken

May 10, 2020
I’ve had this pc for under a year now and yesterday morning I turned the pc on and it ran normally but the fans were at max speed and the monitor hadn’t gotten a video signal. So I just flipped the switch on the psu to off. I tried turning it back on but now it won’t even turn on. The led strip on back of mobo still lights up to indicate that there is power. I have tried everything, The things I know work are the psu because of paper clip 24 pin cable trick, and ram using the one ram stick thing, and I reseated the cpu and checked for bent pins. I cleared cmos using screwdriver but I can’t find cmos battery. I think my mobo is broken.

Pc Specs
Intel i5-9600k
Rtx 2060 super FE
Asus ROG z390-I it’s board
16 gb (2x8) 3000mhz of Corsair Vengeance Rgb
Corsair h100i
Samsung 970 evo 500gb
Corsair rm650x

Thank you for reading if you have any suggestions please let me know.(I’m about to pull my hair out)

Does nothing happen when you press the power button? No signs of life? It does seem like "sum ting wong" with it. It is a nice little board, and it should be still on warranty... RMA?
P.S battery should be under those heatsinks somewhere but clearing CMOS with the header is just as fine.

May 10, 2020
Does nothing happen when you press the power button? No signs of life? It does seem like "sum ting wong" with it. It is a nice little board, and it should be still on warranty... RMA?
P.S battery should be under those heatsinks somewhere but clearing CMOS with the header is just as fine.
Nothing happens no fan spinning and no lights turn on. I also tried to use the reset switch as the power switch to see if it was the switch but nothing happened. I am thinking about RMA on the the board tho. Sum Ting Is Wong