[SOLVED] Is my new GPU faulty?

Dec 21, 2018
First, Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (Brand New)
Motherboard: Aorus Pro B450 (Brand New)
RAM: Vulcan Tforce 2 2x4gb
PSU: AeroCool Integrator 850W Power Supply (Brand New)
GPU: Sapphire RX 590 8GB Nitro+ (Brand New)

Edit: All new drivers have been updated and installed.
Having a problem with this new setup, for starts it can't seem to run any game, ANY game at even 1080p the entire pc will shut down when i try and when i'm browsing my screens will freeze at random times (Audio will continue playing) and either continue to work or just stay frozen, been kinda ripping my hair out over this, is this most likely the new GPU that's faulty.?

Edit: All new drivers have been installed.

Solution
Yes it is , 2 of mine identical issues to yours. All 3 were replaced , 3rd one came last night from UPS.

Newest driver package is garbage currently using the previous one.
Dec 21, 2018

So this is very likely a GPU issue? I've already sent for a replacement to see.

Dec 21, 2018

Thanks for the help, kinda upsetting that this seems to be a prominent issues with these cards.

Dec 21, 2018
Kinda low on money although my previous PSU was apparently a fire hazard so it think it's still an upgrade hehe, also which driver did you revert back to was it 18.12.2 from .3 ?

Dec 21, 2018
Yeah sadly i tried both over the course of these few days and both had the same issue, i hope i don't have your unfortunate luck and recieve another faulty GPU otherwise i might end up buying my first Nvidia card, i've always bought Sapphire AMD and never been dissapointed, suppose just like Scout Master John always said, there's a first time for everything kiddo.

Dec 21, 2018

Can you believe it, i recieved another defective card just like yourself, i cant believe this, i've never had this much nonesense happen with manufacturers. Should i even bother trying to order another one i don't trust their standards anymore.