is my pc a good system

asselstinde

Commendable
Dec 26, 2017
hey wondering if my pc is a good system at all because i was playing fallout 4
and i cant full 60 fps on high setting when i watched benchmarks where they do get 60 to 50 on ultra with the same specs with maybe diff motherboard. other games runs good on high settings.
motherboard-m5a97

-CPU AMD fx 8350

GPU-gtx 1060 6gb wind force edition and oc edition it came oc

psu csx 600 corsair bronze

ram 16 gb ddr3
case nzxt black blue edition.
i also wondering if i can play far cry 5 at all with it cuz that game looks really good and i think my ram is slow clock speed so might need faster ram or more of the same.

Lutfij

Titan
When you say watched, do you mean YouTube videos? I wouldn't believe every YouTube video out there. Are they on the same specs as you are? You could play just about any title out there however you will need to tweak settings in-game.

asselstinde

Commendable
Dec 26, 2017
ya i mean i watched youtube video sorry about the spelling mistake ya i can get 60 fps on fallout by changing setting. although my ram 1600zh or something like that sorry not good with pc parts and stuff

asselstinde

Commendable
Dec 26, 2017

ya i mean i watched youtube video sorry about the spelling mistake ya i can get 60 fps on fallout by changing setting. although my ram 1600zh or something like that sorry not good with pc parts and stuff