[SOLVED] Is my pc a mid range or a low end pc?

Solution
My specs are:
GTX 1060 6gb
i7 2600
8gb ram

I would just find some memory to up it to 16gb and or 32gb and you will make what you have already sing.

Than I would start a slush fund saving up on the side for newer parts down the road. Just about anything gaming wise right now as long as you up the memory and maybe tweak per game settings on those really demanding AAA games you are still in the ball game while putting money away for future newer system.
My specs are:
GTX 1060 6gb
i7 2600
8gb ram

I would just find some memory to up it to 16gb and or 32gb and you will make what you have already sing.

Than I would start a slush fund saving up on the side for newer parts down the road. Just about anything gaming wise right now as long as you up the memory and maybe tweak per game settings on those really demanding AAA games you are still in the ball game while putting money away for future newer system.

Reactions: Antraplatina
Solution
Dec 23, 2019

Thank you for the tips, apreciate it!!!!