Cpu: I5-4690K
Cpu Cooler: Stock Intel Cooler
Ram: Gskill Ripjaws X 16GB
GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 960 2GB
PSU: Superflower Leadex 650w Gold+
SSD: Kingston 120GB
HDD: 500GB WD Blue
Case: FirePlayer

So im trying to play some games and i found out that some of the games im playing is really lagging is not working very well even on Lowest setings. I even Tried Overclocking my GPU but still doesnt works..... i Checked some video on youtube where they have the same GPU as me and the Games were able to play Smoothly even on high settings while i cant even play on Low settings... Please Help!!!

Games i tried: Watch Dogs, Need for speed Heat

Solution
15-35% at desktop is high, you really want it under 10%. Try and find what is using the cpu and close it. This may help a little. Your main problem is you are maxing out your cpu which is what I expected. My old 2nd system has a 4670k and the 4 threads are just a limiting factor.
Jan 7, 2020
The 2GB of video ram is not enough these days
But then isnt it still be enough to play at least low settings.... Another example is when i play GTA 5 in the Past, it was ggoin 60fps+ at high settings but now when i played i cant barely play it even at low.... Plus Watch dogs came out in 2014 which doesnt makes any sense...

15-35% at desktop is high, you really want it under 10%. Try and find what is using the cpu and close it. This may help a little. Your main problem is you are maxing out your cpu which is what I expected. My old 2nd system has a 4670k and the 4 threads are just a limiting factor.

Solution