Is my pc build ok?

Solution
I do not like your behavior but here is the build You wanna go for:
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/rk9cf8

GTX 1070 is utterly overpriced GC due to lack of competition from the AMD side. Not to mention Nvidia sux under DX12 that is made by Microsoft and AMD.

The headphones You chose are actually not bad as reviewed by LinusTechTips tho a high quality 5.1 system or something will definitely make your PC experience better.

For mouse and keyboard mmm ... depends on what games you play and if you are hardcore or casual player. I am hardcore WoW player so for me Logitech G600 is a must MMO mouse. Also I feel comfortable with chiclet keyboard only so I'd go for Razor Deathstalker.

But as your budget is "only" 900 pounds I'd get the...

Icaraeus

Honorable
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (£251.75 @ More Computers)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo 43.1 CFM CPU Cooler (£15.99 @ Ebuyer)
Motherboard: ASRock H170A-X1/3.1 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (£69.85 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory (£32.21 @ CCL Computers)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (£69.99 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£37.98 @ Novatech)
Case: Fractal Design Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (£78.64 @ CCL Computers)
Power Supply: SeaSonic EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (£70.99 @ Amazon UK)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit (£71.90 @ More Computers)
Other: AMD Radeon RX 480 (£200.00)
Total: £899.30
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-06 13:27 BST+0100

There you go! RX 480 is faster than R9 390X

DellInspiron530

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
If you're not overclocking (which isn't really worthwhile on a non k CPU) drop the aftermarket cooler, stock cooler is good enough. Ram, if you want 8GB get 2x4GB pack as you'll get better performance than with one larger stick.

I'd look at getting a good named brand SSD, probably a Samsung. I know it's a bit of extra cash but really worth getting one that's decent.

Check these items against the CCLOnline website which gives you free shipping over £50, has clearance/open box items and is very competitive with price, plus it's easier getting most things from one place.

The GROOT I am

Commendable
Jun 10, 2016
I do not like your behavior but here is the build You wanna go for:
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/rk9cf8

GTX 1070 is utterly overpriced GC due to lack of competition from the AMD side. Not to mention Nvidia sux under DX12 that is made by Microsoft and AMD.

The headphones You chose are actually not bad as reviewed by LinusTechTips tho a high quality 5.1 system or something will definitely make your PC experience better.

For mouse and keyboard mmm ... depends on what games you play and if you are hardcore or casual player. I am hardcore WoW player so for me Logitech G600 is a must MMO mouse. Also I feel comfortable with chiclet keyboard only so I'd go for Razor Deathstalker.

But as your budget is "only" 900 pounds I'd get the computer together with the headphones and used some old mouse and keyboard till I can afford something better. Or you can sacrifice additional LED fans as they are not needed that badly. You can always buy them later and save 40 pounds now.

The PC I built has high OC potentional, great "cooperation" between parts, super stylish look (for me this is important too), fits your budget and together with RX 480 and preferably 144Hz 1080p FreeSync monitor this is THE BEAST.

Solution