[SOLVED] Is my pc good enough for vr?

Oct 14, 2019
My specs are

i7 9700k (4.9)ghz
RTX 2080
32GB DDR4 3000mhz
Asus z370 motherboard

And what vr would you recommend for pc , i was thinking with going with the standard oculus vr or 50 bucks more for the oculus rift s .thanks im advance

Solution
I cant decide between the quest and the s ,both seem to have there pros and cons, but i think ill gl with the s
It's a good choice, calibrating the sensors was annoying and if they weren't lined up perfectly to match the Oculus software then the tracking would be off.

If your new to VR then the Oculus S is a really good price to performance system to start off with plus if you game on Steam then there's more Oculus content on there. There's a few free to play escape room VR games which are pretty fun (I forgot the names).

If you want a good coop game then From Other Suns is good for that, met nearly 90% of my friends list from it (like 23 people, can't remember as I don't currently have a VR sytem atm).

Tower...

WildCard999

Titan
The build is plenty for a smooth VR experience. As for which unit both systems have the pro's & cons. The standard Oculus has slightly better audio & controller tracking while the S has a more comfortable headset & no need to setup/calibrate the sensors. There's a bit more too them as well so you may want to look up the professional reviews but I've owned both and both are fun although not having to calibrate the sensors (or have them) and the more comfortable headset was a big plus for me as I use to bring it to a friends house every so often.

WildCard999

Titan
I cant decide between the quest and the s ,both seem to have there pros and cons, but i think ill gl with the s
It's a good choice, calibrating the sensors was annoying and if they weren't lined up perfectly to match the Oculus software then the tracking would be off.

If your new to VR then the Oculus S is a really good price to performance system to start off with plus if you game on Steam then there's more Oculus content on there. There's a few free to play escape room VR games which are pretty fun (I forgot the names).

If you want a good coop game then From Other Suns is good for that, met nearly 90% of my friends list from it (like 23 people, can't remember as I don't currently have a VR sytem atm).

Tower defense games which I normally don't like are pretty fun in VR. If anything I would just try out various demos to find stuff you like.

Solution