Question Is my pc good?

WildCard999

Titan
I'd get faster memory (3200), better PSU & a SSD.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700 3.2 GHz 8-Core Processor (£207.98 @ Aria PC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - B450 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard (£89.98 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Kingston - HyperX Predator 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory (£89.87 @ CCL Computers)
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive (£62.04 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£36.78 @ Aria PC)
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB GAMING Video Card (£302.77 @ Box Limited)
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case (£64.90 @ Technextday)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (£72.77 @ CCL Computers)
Total: £927.09
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-04-19 17:12 BST+0100

Reactions: Gold102732
Unless you are getting it for less than the price listed there, I wouldn't go with a 1070 Ti at this point. It's from Nvidia's previous generation of cards, and their newer RTX 2060 offers a similar level of performance in current games for less, and has updated architecture that may help it perform better in future titles.

Reactions: Gold102732
Mar 10, 2019
Unless you are getting it for less than the price listed there, I wouldn't go with a 1070 Ti at this point. It's from Nvidia's previous generation of cards, and their newer RTX 2060 offers a similar level of performance in current games for less, and has updated architecture that may help it perform better in future titles.
I am getting the gtx 1070 ti for £310. It has more vram so won't it be more future proof?

Which card will be more future-proof is a bit difficult to say for sure, and may vary from one game to the next. It's certainly possible that the extra couple gigabytes of VRAM may help performance in some future titles.

On the other hand, the 2060's updated architecture is likely to provide better performance in games that make use of newer APIs though. And of course, the 2060 features raytracing hardware, so as raytraced lighting effects become more common, enabling them won't tank performance quite as badly on the RTX card. It's a bit questionable whether this first-generation of raytracing hardware will be powerful enough to make the effects worth enabling though.

Either card would probably be a reasonable option around that price. If it happens to be a used card, you might also be giving up warranty coverage with the 1070 Ti though.

Mar 10, 2019
Which card will be more future-proof is a bit difficult to say for sure, and may vary from one game to the next. It's certainly possible that the extra couple gigabytes of VRAM may help performance in some future titles.

On the other hand, the 2060's updated architecture is likely to provide better performance in games that make use of newer APIs though. And of course, the 2060 features raytracing hardware, so as raytraced lighting effects become more common, enabling them won't tank performance quite as badly on the RTX card. It's a bit questionable whether this first-generation of raytracing hardware will be powerful enough to make the effects worth enabling though.

Either card would probably be a reasonable option around that price. If it happens to be a used card, you might also be giving up warranty coverage with the 1070 Ti though.
Okay, I will be getting the 1070 ti as it has a year warranty. Is the Kingston hyperx 3200mhz compatible with the ryzen 7 2700 and b450 tomahawk?