Mar 2, 2021
I bought a pre-built pc for a presumably good price around (1500$) specs seemd pretty decent but im not sure if the performance is as good as it should be for such a build. I just want to make sure if maybe I "overestimated" my expectations.
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 46 °C
Pinnacle Ridge 12nm Technology
RAM
16,0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1596MHz (16-20-20-38)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME A320M-K (AM4) 45 °C
Graphics (2 monitors)
PLG2488H (1920x1080@144Hz)
27G2G4 (1920x1080@144Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER (MSI) 58 °C
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-75WN4A1 (SATA ) 27 °C
476GB TEAM TM8PS7512G (SATA (SSD))
everything played on 1080p
My cpu and gpu usage sometimes also stays low around cpu-30% gpu- 60%

My fps vary but for example: Ac odyssey around 60 fps on ultra but huge drops (30) in cities, even worse with ac origins, Gta online around 60-40 fps - big drops, Microsoft Flying Sim.2020 - 30 fps on high-end(although here low and ultra fps stays same), even minecraft sometimes drops to 40 fps on 20 chunks, although this maybe due to my launcher. Am i expecting too much ? Or maybe i need an upgrade?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Welp, for that price, I think you overpaid, since you should've gotten a B450 chipset board at the very least, as well as an NVMe SSD, I can't tell what rams you have(make and model, though I'm assuming they're from Team Group) and the make and model of your PSU is missing.

You could try and use DDU, uninstall your GPU drivers then reinstall your GPU drivers using the latest off of Nvidia's support site.

One more piece of advice, ask first then buy. Don't do it the other way round.

Reactions: Integraz
Mar 2, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Welp, for that price, I think you overpaid, since you should've gotten a B450 chipset board at the very least, as well as an NVMe SSD, I can't tell what rams you have(make and model, though I'm assuming they're from Team Group) and the make and model of your PSU is missing.

You could try and use DDU, uninstall your GPU drivers then reinstall your GPU drivers using the latest off of Nvidia's support site.

One more piece of advice, ask first then buy. Don't do it the other way round.

Thanks for the advice. I must admit I don't have much of an experience, I'll reinstall the drivers. The graphic card seemed as a good deal in this build and I guess it lured me, but maybe the rest is where they cut the corners. To be precise I paid exactly 1300$ if that makes any difference. Thank you!

Mar 2, 2021
Thanks for the advice. I must admit I don't have much of an experience, I'll reinstall the drivers. The graphic card seemed as a good deal in this build and I guess it lured me, but maybe the rest is where they cut the corners. To be precise I paid exactly 1300$ if that makes any difference. Thank you!
And I think my ram is adata xpg ddr4 2x8gb