Question Is my PCI Wi-FI card seated properly?

Ralston18

Titan
New build?

Be absolutely sure to carefully read the motherboard's User Guide/Manual along with the documentation for all other components to be installed.

Ensure that all components are indeed supported.

Pay close attention to all fine print and warnings.

Do not rush or force anything.

Take your time, work carefully.

May 6, 2024
New build?

Be absolutely sure to carefully read the motherboard's User Guide/Manual along with the documentation for all other components to be installed.

Ensure that all components are indeed supported.

Pay close attention to all fine print and warnings.

Do not rush or force anything.

Take your time, work carefully.
Thank You. But this is not a new build, I am just adding upgrades to my old 2007 PC. I am adding the Q9450, old CPU being the E6750, and I am adding a new cooler. Unfortunately I have no manual but I have the manufacturers Website so I can install it from there and read it on my laptop, also I am very stressed of a person so I hope I did not mess anything up (I only calculated lenghts of the mobo with a ruler and spacing whilst the pc was completely off so I hope nothing is wrong! I hope everything goes good!

triplex1

Great
Jun 2, 2024
Thank You. But this is not a new build, I am just adding upgrades to my old 2007 PC. I am adding the Q9450, old CPU being the E6750, and I am adding a new cooler. Unfortunately I have no manual but I have the manufacturers Website so I can install it from there and read it on my laptop, also I am very stressed of a person so I hope I did not mess anything up (I only calculated lenghts of the mobo with a ruler and spacing whilst the pc was completely off so I hope nothing is wrong! I hope everything goes good!
e5450 is the best for this old mb

May 6, 2024
e5450 is the best for this old mb
Thanks, but I already ordered this and I wanted everything to fit in my price range since in Croatia if u pass 150 Kuna (20 euros something like that) you have to pay taxes, extra shipping fees and customs in Croatia, that is why I did not go with that Xeon and in the CPU support list I do not see that it supports it

triplex1

Great
Jun 2, 2024
Thanks, but I already ordered this and I wanted everything to fit in my price range since in Croatia if u pass 150 Kuna (20 euros something like that) you have to pay taxes, extra shipping fees and customs in Croatia, that is why I did not go with that Xeon and in the CPU support list I do not see that it supports it
ali send package from Hungary without taxes

triplex1

Great
Jun 2, 2024
e5450 vs q9450

1.the e5450 has a much lower consumption than what you expect to come

2.very good motherboard, almost like the one I had , the p5q deluxe 6-7 years ago, I sold it together with the cooler thermalright 120extreme and 8 gigabytes of memory and it still works with the xeon fixed at 3.6Ghz