Is razer any good?

The Domino

Honorable
Jan 11, 2015
I want to get a new keyboard and mouse for my pc and I love the look of the razer blackwidow and the razer deathadder but I have seen some people say razer producs are made cheaply and are not work buying, is this true? What keyboard and mouse should I go for?

Solution

From my own experience the only thing you shouldn't buy from Razer are their headsets, those things are just garbage. Their mice however are maybe even the best on the market their keyboards also aint to bad. If you just use your Razer gear normally than it shouldn't break, i got a Deathstalker (Keyboard) And a Naga 2014 (Mouse). The naga is almost a year old and still works perfectly, I got the keyboard for 6 months and also no problems yet.

For keyboard i would recommend...

Sandstorm3000

Honorable

From my own experience the only thing you shouldn't buy from Razer are their headsets, those things are just garbage. Their mice however are maybe even the best on the market their keyboards also aint to bad. If you just use your Razer gear normally than it shouldn't break, i got a Deathstalker (Keyboard) And a Naga 2014 (Mouse). The naga is almost a year old and still works perfectly, I got the keyboard for 6 months and also no problems yet.

For keyboard i would recommend the Deathstalker but that is just personal preference, it types somewhat like a laptop keyboard which i really like. For a mouse you could either get a Deathadder or Naga, I got a Naga because i play some MMO's, but the extra buttons are usefull in pretty much any game. (And you can rebind them to pretty much anything, macro's, keyboard keys and more.)

Solution