Is sellgpu.com reliable?

Feb 28, 2018
I have wanted to sell my gaming PC and I found this website called sellgpu.com. I gave them my whole PC specs and they gave me a price thsts good. Idk if I should send my PC to them or if I do will they keep it and I lose my PC and dont get paid. Just want to know if this Is a reliable site and will I get paid the quote they gave me?

Solution
Seems pretty sketchy to send anybody ANYTHING that belongs to you, without getting paid first.

They have been around a while but I've heard both good and bad things about them. I think selling on Ebay is a much safer bet though. You have no idea if the good feedback about them has been generated BY them or not, so it's impossible to know whether they're trustworthy.
Seems pretty sketchy to send anybody ANYTHING that belongs to you, without getting paid first.

They have been around a while but I've heard both good and bad things about them. I think selling on Ebay is a much safer bet though. You have no idea if the good feedback about them has been generated BY them or not, so it's impossible to know whether they're trustworthy.

Solution