[SOLVED] Is something wrong with my NZXT Kraken?

Jul 11, 2021
I bought a new Motherboard (Aorus Pro V2) alongside with a new CPU (Ryzen 9 5900x) and the NZXT Kraken 73. When I put the build together yesterday I got everything to work except for the AIO. The Pump's not working, the fans on the heat spreader aren't spinning and the screen remains black.
I've made sure that the cable on the bottom of the AIO is plugged in and not upside down and everything else is plugged in correctly too, however it doesn't even show up in the bios or NZXT CAM.
I've tested it with the stock cooler of my old CPU and it's been working so the Fan header on my motherboard is definitely fine too. The Sata power is also not faulty, and if I connect the AIO fans to a fan hesder on my motherboard they work fine aswell.

Thank you for your help, even if you're just reading this and don't know how to fix it yourself :)

Solution
Looking at some newegg negative reviews, I came across this comment on 4/14/21:
Cons: Please research NZXT CAM crashing windows before you buy. It is a known issue, and NZXT has supposedly been working on it for about 9 months now. Your system will freeze on you if you have the software running. Numerous people have reported this. When I called NZXT, they said there is nothing wrong with the cooler, its the software, so there isn't anything they can do to help me. They advised you can run it without the software, but it will only run at 20 percent, which is unacceptable. Terrible customer service from NZXT. I ended up switching to a Noctua NHD15, and my system has been running cooler with zero crashes.
Looking at some newegg negative reviews, I came across this comment on 4/14/21:
Cons: Please research NZXT CAM crashing windows before you buy. It is a known issue, and NZXT has supposedly been working on it for about 9 months now. Your system will freeze on you if you have the software running. Numerous people have reported this. When I called NZXT, they said there is nothing wrong with the cooler, its the software, so there isn't anything they can do to help me. They advised you can run it without the software, but it will only run at 20 percent, which is unacceptable. Terrible customer service from NZXT. I ended up switching to a Noctua NHD15, and my system has been running cooler with zero crashes.

Solution

Adam0ne

Proper
Feb 9, 2021
I bought a new Motherboard (Aorus Pro V2) alongside with a new CPU (Ryzen 9 5900x) and the NZXT Kraken 73. When I put the build together yesterday I got everything to work except for the AIO. The Pump's not working, the fans on the heat spreader aren't spinning and the screen remains black.
I've made sure that the cable on the bottom of the AIO is plugged in and not upside down and everything else is plugged in correctly too, however it doesn't even show up in the bios or NZXT CAM.
I've tested it with the stock cooler of my old CPU and it's been working so the Fan header on my motherboard is definitely fine too. The Sata power is also not faulty, and if I connect the AIO fans to a fan hesder on my motherboard they work fine aswell.

Thank you for your help, even if you're just reading this and don't know how to fix it yourself :)

Hi. Can you list all the cables connected from Kraken?

You can use this for reference as well.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZnnOX_mo