[SOLVED] Is that a good build ?

Solution
Ok but the same price it's the i5 10400 and it seem that the i5 9600kf is more powerful.
And the psu i change it.
Ok but the same price it's the i5 10400 and it seem that the i5 9600kf is more powerful.
And the psu i change it.
There are several newer AAA games that can max out the 6 thread i5’s. While they do get good average FPS they can suffer worse lows. Most new games will use more than 6 threads when available, COD MW will use 12 threads of my 3700x. The 6 thread i5’s have no headroom for the future. If my money I would not consider a 9th gen i5.
And the psu i change it.
And the psu i change it.
There are several newer AAA games that can max out the 6 thread i5’s. While they do get good average FPS they can suffer worse lows. Most new games will use more than 6 threads when available, COD MW will use 12 threads of my 3700x. The 6 thread i5’s have no headroom for the future. If my money I would not consider a 9th gen i5.

Solution

Nomapita

Reputable
Jan 22, 2020
Ok thanks for the comment i appreciate it will consider other thing.

TRENDING THREADS