is that motherboard windows 7 compatible?

Nov 20, 2018
ROG STRIX B250G GAMING
and I want to get a strong cpu for windows 7.The important is: fully compatible,which means I can play games without problem,no error,etc.

What cpu you recommend?It can be strong.

It is compatible, just not supported.
You'll get this screen, when trying to update windows 7.

8dc6f3ca-1b1d-4a94-a99c-38f412f9fb07

Nov 20, 2018

Thank you,so that means....I can install it without problem?....only the security?.....Cause if I have anti virus program,I don't think there will be trouble,cause Im using xp on another machine and no problem.

I don't know rest of your hardware.
1st - you will have to integrate USB drivers into installation.
If you want to install on NVME drive, then also several hotfixes and additional NVME drivers will have to be integrated into installation.
Also - you'll have trouble updating windows, because windows update will be broken initially.
And if you manage to fix it (bunch of hotfixes have to be installed manually or integrated into installation) after that you'll get the "Unsupported hardware" nag screen.

If you think all of that is worth it, then go ahead and install windows 7.
With windows 10 everything is much simpler.

BTW - antivirus will not help you against unpatched OS vulnerabilities and exploits.

Nov 20, 2018

then I'll get another cpu,can you tell me strong windows 7 cpu's?All the other things are compatible.Motherboard is fine,vga works too,so the cpu is the only problem I think. xp works perfectly,but It's another thing then.What parts has to be compatible?

Nov 20, 2018

Intel Core i5-6500 Skylake Quad-Core 3.2 GHz LGA 1151 and this?...I've red that this will work,but I rather ask more people.

Nov 20, 2018

cause I want windows 7 :) and looks like this cpu will work perfectly,cause it's fully supported.