[SOLVED] Is the b450m a/csm compatible with the ryzen 3 2200g

Jun 21, 2020
I recently read that some mobo's need to have a bios update to work with a cpu. How can I tell if the b450m a/csm is bios updated for the ryzen 3 2200g.

Solution
You look for the CPU Support List for your motherboard. Find the earliest version of BIOS listed and see if your processor is listed with that BIOS version.

In your case, the earliest BIOS listed is 0219 and your processor is listed with that BIOS version, meaning it's compatible with the motherboard since the earliest BIOS version.

No BIOS update is necessary for that processor on that motherboard,

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
You look for the CPU Support List for your motherboard. Find the earliest version of BIOS listed and see if your processor is listed with that BIOS version.

In your case, the earliest BIOS listed is 0219 and your processor is listed with that BIOS version, meaning it's compatible with the motherboard since the earliest BIOS version.

-Wolf sends

Reactions: JoeyDaB3Ast
Solution
Jun 21, 2020

-Wolf sends
Thanks for the help I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Wolfshadw

TRENDING THREADS