Question Is the B450M PRO-VDH Max compatible with the Radeon RX 6600 (GIGABYTE EAGLE 3 FAN) ?

Apr 3, 2022
Hello, I'm new in this forum, and I have a question that might be stupid for some of you, but I don't know anything about hardware, so I've comed here as requested from a friend.

I'm thinking in changing my old GPU for a brand new RX 6600, but I've always asked myself if the the new GPU would fit in my Motherboard, I've always thought that It couldn't because it's a pretty big GPU, could be that it just doesn't fit or that the GPU collides with the RAM or something similar, my Motherboard in particular has the RAM sticks pretty close to the PCI-E, that's why I believe it might not fit, so that's basically my question.

Are Motherboards designed so that they can fit every GPU? Or would I have to find another GPU model for my Motherboard?

My Motherboard: Amazon.com: MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen 2ª y 3ª generación AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 D-Sub DVI HDMI Micro-ATX placa base (B450M PRO-VDH Max) : Electrónica

GPU that I want to buy: Amazon.com: GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6600 Eagle - Tarjeta gráfica 8G, sistema de refrigeración WINDFORCE 3X, 8 GB 128 bits GDDR6, GV-R66EAGLE-8GD : Electrónica

Case: Gabinete Media Torre Balam Rush Calipso ATX/Micro ATX/Mini ITX/RGB/USB 3.0 : Amazon.com.mx: Electrónicos