[SOLVED] Is the DELTA TUF Gaming Alliance RGB TEAM RAM compatible with my motherboard?

XSR

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2012
I have a Gigabyte B550M DS3H Motherboard. Will the RAM be compatible with my motherboard?

Will I be able to configure the RGB?

Solution
I have a Gigabyte B550M DS3H Motherboard. Will the RAM be compatible with my motherboard?

HI @XSR

Yes to running the RAM in that mobo. (Provided it's DDR4 that is) What speed are you looking at? Here's your mobo's specs and a direct link to the manual. Also what CPU are you looking at? PCPartsPicker shows the RAM as compatible. Is this the RAM you are looking at?

As for the RGB, you'll want to install RGB Fusion here and here is the direct link to Gigabytes RGB Fusion website. I would advise you to read up about it and watch the video on Gigabytes page I linked to 1st.

Let us know how it goes!

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED

HI @XSR

Yes to running the RAM in that mobo. (Provided it's DDR4 that is) What speed are you looking at? Here's your mobo's specs and a direct link to the manual. Also what CPU are you looking at? PCPartsPicker shows the RAM as compatible. Is this the RAM you are looking at?

As for the RGB, you'll want to install RGB Fusion here and here is the direct link to Gigabytes RGB Fusion website. I would advise you to read up about it and watch the video on Gigabytes page I linked to 1st.

Let us know how it goes!

Last edited:
Solution